After your acceptance of the design it proceeds to prototyping. The designer follows it through the process and then reviews the end result with you. Minor improvements may be prescribed for the first production build to follow.
In the Design-to-Production Transition:
- You approve the CAD model and costs and the design moves to prototyping.
- The designer follows it through the construction process.
- We review the prototypes with you, at our site or yours.
- Any improvements are reflected in model revisions.
- Production tooling is identified and production pricing is updated.
- Typical turn time is 2-4 weeks, depending on complexity.